May 18, 2019 9:00 am, Perth, Australia, 18-25 May 2019
Nickel-Cobalt-Copper Uranium-REE Gold Lithium
ALTA 2019 is a world premier annual metallurgical conference, now in its 24th year, and a leading platform for innovation. The emphasis of the program is practical rather than academic, and the themes running through the conference are the various aspects of technology and project development. ALTA conferences are well-known for providing exceptional opportunities for the industry to share ideas, innovations, technologies and projects. The conference features highly-focused programs, topical forums, panels and presentations by key international speakers. Held over eight days in Perth, it comprises five technical conferences, three short courses, networking functions and an international trade exhibition.
- Nickel-Cobalt-Copper (20-22 May) including Pressure Acid Leaching Forum & Panel
- Uranium-REE (23 May) including Developments in IX Forum & Panel
- Gold-PM (23 May) including Fit-for-Purpose Leaching Systems Forum & Panel
- Lithium Processing (24 May) including Novel Lithium Processes Forum & Panel
- In Situ Recovery (ISR) (24 May) including Enhancing ISR Permeability Forum & Panel